Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A big Week

Its October 25th - and its a full week....exciting full of activity. Today is My hubby's Birthday - 36 today! And I certainly can't squak as my birthday is in 2 months lol. But it is so odd to me that we have been together for almost 20 years which is long when you are only 36 - but its a special bond I treasure....knowing eachother, helping each other grow over the years in the good times and in the hard times....its pretty cool. But today is Adam's Birthday - Kristen and I gave him his birthday gifts - so cd's and a dvd etc and then to my parents to celebrate with cake! At times like this I wish my bestest bud and my babies lived closer but - we think of themm talk to them and have cake for them too! :) - and I gain another pound lol. Its a special week as on wednesday Adam and I are going to a thank you tea that we were invited to by Dr. Lau and I am very excited. The Hospital Foundation bought a new piece of equipment for the pain clinic and Dr. Lau is giving a short speech about it. I am so honoured to have been invited and to be apart of it. I feel kinda bad that Kristen can't go...I wish she could but with her new job she isn't able to. Well I started taking my Cannibis spray 4 x per day and sometimes it seems to really help and sometimes I just feel plain loopy ( I know just when you thought I couldn't get any more loopy!) lol.....tomorrow I am going to see Ethel and then Heather is coming for dinner - which is great haven't seen her for a while....wednesday the Tea and lunch with my mom and thursday.....my goodness note to self to pay more attention when things drop into my week! I will post a new photo of me wearing the new Lido holder after my apt thursday! Well butterflies in my tummy about this tea tomorrow. Till next time.

1 comment:

  1. Yes indeed...note to self! I think we talked about this! This is what I meant!
    Hope Adams b-day was great and I am glad that you got to go to the tea. REST!

    ReplyDelete